Saturday, April 26

P.S. I Love you

Stunned, Amazed, Vowed!!!

A romatic story based on the love life of an Irish man and an American woman. A story which is going to spellbound you. A story which spells true love. A story which i fell in love with. Something which is extra-ordinary, and makes you feel special. If you like watching a romantic movie even a little, then i guess you should go for it.

If you guys havent watched a romantic flick for long, guess this is your turn. This is the among the best i have seen till date and i wish i can do it for my woman some day.

The story is based on how true love can be expressed even when you dont remain in the life of your love. It shows that love never ends, even if you die. This movie makes you cry, laugh, think, do all of this at the same time.

If you are too emotional then my advice is that you better sit with a bunch of tissues otherwise you are gonna end up with a wet t-shirt.

I really loved the dialogs in this movies, and it has potrayed well how women reacts many a time. When they tell that the sacred secret is that they dont know what they want most of the times... hehe

The cast includes Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler, and i swear you girls are going to fall for Butler here. He has really looked charming and vowed with his looks in the movie. Hilary Swank has done complete justice to her role. I think it was a perfect cast to go with where a handsome man and a sweet & loveable woman was needed. No wonders both have done great justice with their roles.

My Personal Rating : 9/10


IMDB Rating: 6.9/10
IMDB Link: P.S. I Love You

I guess you wont find any romantic movie rated good at IMDB.

Guys & Girls, I know you are not going to regret. Its worth every penny spent.

Great Watch...

Cheers!!!

29 comments:

Chakoli said...

:-))))

No cooments on that...:-))

dont know wen I ll watch it... but good to read the review:-))

Aarti said...

ohh,yes, i truly loved the movie.. thot it was super duper mushy and sweeeet....

:)
i gave it a 11/10 :D

aneri_masi said...

Can I be a guest writer here? I want to write about Gandhi, My Father :)

Unknown said...

i had watch this movie and Juno back to back. Awesome Both were!!!

geet

ceedy said...

Excellent!!!!

Thanks bro. The movie is very nice....

thank you....

next week the other one :)

Solitaire said...

"If you are too emotional then my advice is that you better sit with a bunch of tissues otherwise you are gonna end up with a wet t-shirt."

Precisely why I have not watched it yet.

Pavi!!!! said...

i want to watch this one as well!
Sigh! so manymovies to watch!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found you while blog hopping, and I seen this title.. this movie is nothing short of Amazing.. I love chick flicks so yeah I cried and I laughed.. I loved it!!!! You have a great blog here!!!!

Toodles
Nehya

Tairebabs said...

ok guys, am going to watch the movie now. Hope it's as good, will let you know what I think after.

Great review though.

Nabeel said...

should be just girls not guys in your end message. Guys shouldn't watch chick flicks man.

Pavi!!!! said...

i watched the movie n loved it! its so beautiful n the message conveyed is awesome!

Gery looks sooooooooooo charming!

Ankur said...

@Chakoli

watch it sooner than later :)
Its a real good one!!!

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Aaarti

hehe... ok 11/10 taken... its really a good one!!!

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Aneri_masi

aapko guest writer banaya aur aap lazy ho gaye!!! :P :P
hehehe

likho na yaar ek review!! :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Peek

i somehow find this one better than Juno!!! :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Ceedy

now the blog will be updated regularly, wont let myself become so lazy!!! :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Solitaire

never knew u r so emotional.. i always thought of u as a diff person!!! :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Pavi

watch it.. its worth watchin!!! :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Cinder-single

this one is really good... :)

and thnxx :)
thnx for droppin by :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Tairebabs

still waiting for ur review... have u watched??

thnxx for droppin by :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@nabeel

haha... thnxx for d advice but i dont think that guys shldnt cry!!! :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

@Pavi

toldya :D :D

arre its an awesome one... must have enjoyed!!!

and yes he is looking charming and handsome!!! :D

Cheers!!!

I am said...

@ girl when did you start this... this is what you are doing and I have been waiting for an update on your photoblog :) looks like you are a movie buff too..

am keen to watch the BIG BANG...and this one too...

I recently watched some bollywood masala

how about making this a common blog for movies we watch???

Sach1 said...

oh yea one of the most b'ful n yet less reviewed movie...mushy sweet...n loved by all :)

Aarti said...

Oh,yes.. this is one absolutely adorable mushy mushy sweet movie....

:) wrote abt it on my blog too
http://reeltreat.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

hey ihave read this book.. loved it, cried quite a bit and yeah i will definitely get hold of the dvd! :)

Cecilia said...

hey I like these ratings ...had done some right in the beg..this means i gotta watch more movies! Good one..:)

Rain Girl said...

Hey.haven't seen the movie - but hav read the book..made me cry

love ur blogs.. :)

apha2009@ipal.com said...

NICE BLOG FRIEND,
visit to my blog too pls....
http://getmoneyfromonbuxwithoutreferral.blogspot.com
http://getmoneyfromonbuxwithoutreferral.blogspot.com